- Recruit and market to specific business types when trying to fill vacant spaces.
- Stage public improvements over short-, mid-, and long-term periods and at a cost effective pace.
- Leverage public improvements with private investment to get the most from tax-payer dollars.
- Improve fiscal health through an increased tax base spurred by reinvestment.
- Identify the type of public improvement and sties for civic uses that will help create a safe and enjoyable place to shop, work, and recreate.
- Accommodate vehicle trips in the area without causing undue traffic congestion.
- Recognize and reduce obstacles to investment and revitalization that are found in the community's development regulations.
What We've Achieved
The project has only recently kicked off and we are currently developing plans for involving the community and collecting pertinent studies and data which will help us determine the next steps.